Data Protection Policy
On the occasion of the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and freedom circulation of these data and for which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform that all personal data that is provided through Expohogar trade show website will be part of a proprietary tract. of the Association of Commercial Agents of Barcelona (COACB), holder of the appointment on the website and with the registered office at Carrer Casp, 130 08013 Barcelona and CIF Q 0873007 I, the purpose of which is to provide the requested services and inform about news and services of the COACB.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Col·legi Oficial d’Agents Comercials de Barcelona (COACB)
- NIF: Q 0873007 I
- Postal address: C. Casp, 130 08013 Barcelona
- Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Contact COACB: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At COACB we process the information provided by companies in order to manage their participation in the EXPOHOGAR Show or to answer their queries.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided to manage your participation will be kept until compliance with the respective contractual obligations to provide services of the trade show. Subsequently, the data may be blocked only to comply with legal obligations of conservation for possible responsibilities derived from the treatment until the deadlines of legal prescription end.
The data processed to attend to your queries will be kept until its deletion is requested or revoked the consent by the interested party. To revoke your consent you can submit your request to the email: email@example.com.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the COACB to process the data in order to manage participation in EXPOHOGAR trade fair is the execution of the contract.
The legal basis for the processing of your data in order to attend to your queries about the show is the provision of consent.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from the data subject himself.
The categories of data that are processed are: identification data, identification codes or keys, postal or electronic address, financial and banking data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them at COACB.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. COACB will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons may request the portability of their data in automated support to another person in charge.
- At the time of cancellation of the data, we will only keep them blocked in compliance with legal obligations.
- You can consult more information about the exercise of your rights or file a claim, to the Catalan Data Protection Authority, at Carrer Rosselló 214, Esc. A, 1o. 1a., 08008 Barcelona, or on the website apdcat.gencat.cat.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, data portability and right to restriction of processing, directly to our data protection department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
COACB will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.